Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - American Remake Trailer



The above video is an apparently bootleg trailer for The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, a remake of the Swedish film and book of the same name.  The film concerns the characters of Mikael Blomkivst (Daniel Craig) and Lisbeth Salander (Rooney Mara) as they try to solve a 30+ year old mystery of a missing girl.  The trailer doesn't really give you a story, but instead shows off the mood of the film:  DARK.  I also like the cover of Led Zepplin's Immigrant Song by Karen O. and remixed by Trent Reznor (who is also doing the film's score).  I loved the book series, I liked the original film, and I try my best to forget the film's sequels.  I'm glad that David Fincher is directing and I'm glad I will finally get to see it this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment